Enrico is a Managing Partner at awesome capital, aGerman-Chinese investment platform and venturefund. Managed by a passionate and experiencedEuropean-Chinese partner team the company investsin early-stage and growth tech companies withmature digital technology throughout Europe andChina. awesome was founded in 2018 and isheadquartered in Berlin as well as in Beijing,Shenzhen and Hong Kong. Enrico is heading theSeed Investments unit and the awesome Future TechOpportunities stock market fund. His main industryfocus is on the fields of Internet of Things, Automotive,FinTech, smart city, and digital retail. Furthermore, heis a mentor of Plug & Play Tech Center, a lecturer at the Rhine-Main University of AppliedSciences and is a member of the Christian Democratic Union of Germany.
Besides awesome, Enrico is Partner at Pando Ventures, which was named as one of thebest European accelerator programs by AlphaGamma and several other rankings. Foundedin 2016, Pando focuses on digital business models, like FinTech, EduTech, InsurTech,Platforms, and mobile Apps. He has worked very closely with all portfolio startups, completedseveral financing rounds and gained extensive experience in scaling, HR, marketing, salesand finance.
Enrico was educated at University Augsburg, and Julius-Maximilians-University Wuerzburgwhere he read economics and international business.
Enrico lives and works in Berlin and Munich.
– Managing Partner, awesome advisors GmbH2019
– Managing Partner, awesome capital GmbH2019
– Partner, Pando Ventures GmbH2019
– Mentor, Plug and Play Tech Center2018
– 2019 Junior Partner, Pando Ventures GmbH2016
– 2018 Venture Development, Pando Ventures GmbH2014
– 2016 Economics, Bachelor of Applied Sciences, University Wuerzburg2013
– 2013 Business Administration, University Augsburg