We recommend arriving on the first day of the Festival when registration opens in order to get acknowledged with the event venue and avoid waiting in lines.
Though there’s no expo and conference agenda on that day, there are a number of things planned such as the night Urban Summit opening and the Startup Academy. Leaving is at best and if convenient planned after the Founders Games finals and closing ceremony on the last day of the conference.
You can freely explore the Festival, have meetings, food and drinks and fun but it’s advisable to have a representative from your team at your stand at (almost) all times.
- Get acknowledged with the big picture on what’s happening and where - agenda, venue and different things happening simultaneously in order to take the best out for you in terms of your interests and needs.
- Practice your pitch, in front of people, mirrors, yourself or even your cat. You'll have 3 minutes to persuade the attendees and investors’ jury (present and online), why your idea should be in their hearts and minds and why it deserves to be a winner. Make it clear and convincing.
- Do some research. You can check the speakers, investors and all attendees of Webit and prepare with background information and cool conversation starters.
- Explore the Festival properly well as well as the city of Webit.
- Go out and about, meet and talk to people. Personal outreach is encouraged more than the virtual one :)
- Get some rest. The Webit party needs you fit, in high power and energy levels.
- Bring a friend or three. Events are better when shared with a company.
- Laptop, tablets, screens.
- Demo of your product if applicable.
- Print and ad materials, posters, stickers, lights, wine and anything you can think of to provide attendees with and properly catch their attention.
- Business cards
- A big smile and camera to take pictures when on stage, off stage and everywhere you feel like it.
- Lots of positive energy!