Webit Summer Impact Forum
1) The web platform “www.webit.org” (The Website) is property of “Digital Border” Foundation (DBF) with BULSTAT number: 176961198, ID № 20160115012 registered according the Bulgarian legislation.
2) The Web Site and the information provided in it are functioning according to the herein described terms of usage. The usage of The Website implies the unconditional acceptance all of the following Terms and Conditions.
3) The The Website contains the latest and most established applications and security technologies that relate to the personal information of the User.
4) DBF does not guarantee the continuous functioning of The Website.
5) DBF reserves the right to interrupt the access to certain material or the entire website for an unlimited period of time, planned or accidental. Accordingly DBF is not liable for any occurred as a result of the suspension harm to the User.
6) DBF reserves the right to redirect the User to other websites that are controlled by DBF. In this case, the User has to accept the terms and conditions of those websites.
7) DBF reserves the right to redirect the User to other websites that are owned and controlled by third parties. DBF has no control over the content of these websites and therefore has no responsibility for any of the information contained in these websites.
8) The information found on The Website shall not in any way be interpreted as any type of advice or consultation. All User actions related to the protection of his rights and legitimate interests have to be done after due consultation with a specialist in the needed area.
9) The information provided on The Website can be general and abstract. Its proper application in practice depends on the right, including legal facts of the particular situation that can not be described on The Website. This is the reason that DBF has no responsibility of how the User apply the information in a different, more complex situation or a situation with specifics, resulting in any kind of damage over the User.
10) By submitting any materials to the servers of DBF via email or through The Website including, but not limited to, the User accepts that:
10.1. The materials and information in / with them does not contain anything which is contrary to the applicable law.
10.2. The User must use all appropriate means to detect and remove viruses as well as any harmful or destructive elements such as programs before sending the materials and information in / with them.
10.3. Owns the materials and information in / with them or have the unlimited right to provide them - DBF can publish them free of charge and / or use them or the ideas revealed in them without any financial or any other responsibility.
V. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
11) DBF does not collect / process / store personal data. DBF follows the rules of this document and the principles for handling personal data under the applicable law and the Law on Personal Data Protection of the Republic of Bulgaria.
12) The Website collects only statistical data regarding the visits to the site, not associated with the personal data of the User.
VII. USER INFORMATION
13) The information on The Website is monitored by the team of DBF, but there are possible gaps in the information provided, including in the legislative regime. In the event of discrepancies between the information on The Website and legislation of Republic of Bulgaria and the European Union, the User can contact the team of DBF. DBF reserves the right to verify the signal and, if necessary, to take action.
VIII. CONDITIONS FOR CHANGES
14) DBF reserves the right to modify or renew the terms and conditions of The Website as and when it deems necessary. For current and accepted are the Terms and Conditions on The Website.
15) All the information (articles, sample documents and other materials) of The Website, is intellectual property of the DBF and / or authors in the team of the organization. The following rules are applicable:
15.1. Everyone is free to share any material with active link to its source (url address).
15.2. Retaining any connection / link in the material.
15.3. With reference to the author.
15.4. Without modifications.
15.5. And noncommercial.
XI. LEGAL INFORMATION
16) By using The Website and the information on it, the User expresses his unconditional agreement to these terms and conditions, thus obtaining the right to use The Website for free for personal and noncommercial purposes.