Best Solution for Smart Cities Administration
Best Solution for Smart Cities Administration recognizes the most effective strategies for eliminating the live contact from public services and making public administration more citizen-friendly.
This includes various digital products, devices, applications and whole projects that are improving the overall service of the public administration.
During the Webit Awards Ceremony, we will reward the Best Smart Cities Administration both for Bulgaria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE).
Winner for Bulgaria
for: E-services and Alternative Communication Channels
This award category is open to public administrations who have pioneered innovative and smart digital platforms for optimization and automation of public services for citizens. The category recognizes the best practices in the innovative use of ICT tools for the public sector.
The award entrants must demonstrate that the entry has been developed, operated or been available during and up to the end of 2016.
We welcome entries from the private and the public sector. The following entrants are examples for eligible candidates, due to the nature of this award, it is by no means exhaustive:
- Municipalities and their leaders
- Software and applications developers and integrators
The winner will be selected according to the following criteria:
- Innovation of the introduced ICT platform
- Effectiveness and functionality of the platform
- User interface - level of user friendliness and navigation
- Contribution to administration optimization of resources and efficiency
- Citizen feedback
- All entries must be operating and available during and/or until the end of 2016
Entry Deadlines & Key Dates
The Deadline for entries is Friday, 31st March 2017
Winners will be announced at the Webit Awards Ceremony in Sofia Tech Park on 25th April 2017