Best Smart Cities Energy
Best Smart Cities Energy recognize the most innovative tools for creating a more sustainable urban environment and their implementers.
This includes various digital products, devices, services, applications and whole projects that are deploying renewable and sustainable energy solutions.
During the Webit Awards Ceremony, we will reward the Best Smart Cities Energy both for Bulgaria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE).
Winner for Bulgaria
for: Smart Energy Policies
This award category is open to smart green energy providers and integrators.
The award entrants must demonstrate that the entry has been developed, operated or been available during and up to the end of 2016.
We welcome entries from the private and the public sector. The following entrants are examples for eligible candidates, due to the nature of this award, it is by no means exhaustive:
- Municipalities and their leaders
- Smart lighting solutions manufacturers
- Energy asset management initiatives, platforms and systems
- Green energy devices and technologies manufacturers
- Green energy utilities manufacturers
- Smart grid and smart metering providers
The winner will be selected according to the following criteria:
- Innovation in the introduced methods for energy consumption reduction
- Effectiveness of business models for sustainable grid and metering solutions
- Accessibility and affordability of the solution
- Functionality of the product/service
- Citizen feedback
- All entries must be operating and available during and/or until the end of 2016
Entry Deadlines & Key Dates
The Deadline for entries is Friday, 31st March 2017
Winners will be announced at the Webit Awards Ceremony in Sofia Tech Park on 25th April 2017