Best Mobile Banking App
Best Mobile Banking App recognize the most user-friendly service provided by a bank or other financial institutions, that allows customers to conduct financial transactions remotely using a mobile device.
This includes various customer oriented banking applications that are emerging through the use of mobile technology.
During the Webit Awards Ceremony, we will reward the Best Mobile Banking App both for Bulgaria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE).
Winner for Bulgaria
for: Bulbank Mobile
This award category is open to banks and their application developers.
The award entrants must demonstrate that the app has been developed, operated or been available during and up to the end of 2016.
We welcome entries from the private and banking sector. The following organisations are examples for eligible candidates, due to the nature of this award, it is by no means exhaustive:
- Application & Software Developers
The winner will be selected according to the following criteria:
- Uniqueness and of the app concept and capabilities
- Ability to transform multiple and complex capabilities into simple user interface
- Quality of design - is it compelling and high-quality
- Sustainability of the app (growth opportunities)
- Makes good use of mobility and network resources and capabilities
- User interface - design, appeal, stickiness
- Utilisation of device hardware
- Security protocols and systems used in the development of the app
- Validation features (biometric, phone call, message verification)
- All entries must be operating and available during and/or until the end of 2016
Entry Deadlines & Key Dates
The Deadline for entries is Friday, 31st March 2017
Winners will be announced at the Webit Awards Ceremony in Sofia Tech Park on 25th April 2017