Best Client Service Mobile App
Best Client Service Mobile App recognizes the individuals and companies, who introduced the most innovative tool to help customers work with enterprises better.
This includes various client applications that are emerging through the use of mobile technology.
During the Webit Awards Ceremony, we will reward the Best Client Service Mobile App both for Bulgaria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE).
This award category is open to all application developers and their clients who own the developed client service apps.
The award entrants must demonstrate that the app has been developed, operated or been available during and up to the end of 2016.
We welcome entries from the private sector. The following organisations are examples for eligible candidates, due to the nature of this award, it is by no means exhaustive:
- Application & Software Developers
- Mobile Operators & Mobile Equipment Manufacturers
- Retail, Wholesale, Hospitality, Catering, Businesses platforms
- Transport and e-ticketing platforms
The winner will be selected according to the following criteria:
- Innovation: functionality and content capabilities
- User interface - simplicity, intuitiveness and good user experience
- Degree of personalisation/ customisation
- Feedback mechanisms
- Does it make good use of mobile
- Relevance of the application
- Business value
- Customer value
- All entries must be operating and available during and/or until the end of 2016
Entry Deadlines & Key Dates
The Deadline for entries is Friday, 31st March 2017
Winners will be announced at the Webit Awards Ceremony in Sofia Tech Park on 25th April 2017