Best Innovation for Commerce and Brand
Best Innovation for Commerce and Brand recognizes the pivotal role of technology in driving new levels of brand engagement, interaction in traditional and digital retailers.
This includes various commercial products, services and solutions and applications that are emerging through the use of technology.
During the Webit Awards Ceremony we will reward the Best Innovation for Commerce and Brand both for Bulgaria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE).
Winner for Bulgaria
Intracol, a BULPROS company
Winner for CEE Region
for: Marketing Automation
This award is open to all companies and marketing agencies in the commerce and brand ecosystem that provide products, services, solutions and applications to the market. The entrants must show innovative methods of communication and positioning of their products/ services on the market using digital and technological advancements.
The award entrants must demonstrate that the entry has been developed, operated or been available during and up to the end of 2016.
We welcome entries from the public and private sector, including partnerships and/or individual organisational applications. The following organisations are examples for eligible candidates, due to the nature of this sector, it is by no means exhaustive:
- Retailers and Commercial Institutions
- Consumer brands
- Creative and promotional agencies
- Digital Interaction agencies
- Marketing agencies
- Mobile Network Operators
- Application and Software Developers
The winner will be selected according to the following criteria:
- Innovation in brand communication methods and strategy
- Innovation of commerce services deployed today
- Use of new media
- Brand/commerce consumer reliability and value to the consumer
- Evidence of user take up
- Compliance with appropriate standards and regulatory codes of practice and especially respect the privacy and security of consumers etc.
- Evidence of impact on brand and commerce consumer engagement
- All entries must be operating and available during and until the end of 2016
Entry Deadlines & Key Dates
The Deadline for entries is Friday, 31st March 2017
Winners will be announced at the Webit Awards Ceremony in Sofia Tech Park on 25th April 2017