Best Digital Payment Solution
Best Digital Payment Solution is recognizing the innovative applications and services for cashless transactions. The award is given to scalable services that are making the customers’ life more convenient.
This includes various payment products, services and solutions and applications that are emerging through the use of technology.
During the Webit Awards Ceremony, we will reward the Best Digital Payment Solution both for Bulgaria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE).
Winner for Bulgaria
for: Mobile Digital Card
Winner for CEE Region
for: Advanced Routing Intelligence
This award category is open to all companies and organisations in the digital mobile payments and financial ecosystem. Such organisations provide innovative platforms, solutions and devices for digital payments, available to businesses and end customers.
The award entrants must demonstrate that the entry has been developed, operated or been available during and up to the end of 2016.
We welcome entries from the public and private sector, including partnerships and/or individual organisational applications. The following organisations are examples for eligible candidates, due to the nature of this sector, it is by no means exhaustive:
- E-commerce providers & integrated system suppliers
- Financial application and software developers
- Financial automation software and platform developers
- Mobile Network Operators
- Retail, merchants and other commercial entities
- Ticketing outlets & agencies
- Mobile payments platforms and applications developers
The winner will be selected according to the following criteria:
- Usability and convenience: how simple is the experience for the consumer and how does it improve the digital payments experience for consumers
- Reliability and security: how robust and secure is the digital platform, security standards
- Level of respect of the privacy and security of subscribers/consumers etc.
- Leverage relationships with operators and service providers in general as partners
- Evidence of impact on digital payments
- All entries must be operating and available during and until the end of 2016
Entry Deadlines & Key Dates
The Deadline for entries is Friday, 31st March 2017
Winners will be announced at the Webit Awards Ceremony in Sofia Tech Park on 25th April 2017