Best Connected Consumer Electronics Device
Best Connected Consumer Electronics Device recognizes the most innovative electronic or digital equipment with access to internet, that is intended for everyday use.
This includes various connected devices that are designed to be purchased and used by end users or consumers for daily purposes.
During the Webit Awards Ceremony we will reward the Best Connected Consumer Electronics both for Bulgaria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE).
Winner for Bulgaria
This award category is open to all businesses developing innovative digital equipment with Internet connected, aiming to enhance people’s daily lives.
The award entrants must demonstrate that the entry has been developed, operated or been available during and up to the end of 2016.
We welcome entries from the private sector. The following organisations are examples for eligible candidates:
- Consumer electronics equipment manufacturers
- B2C equipment providers, such as computer, signage, manufacturers
- Machine to Machine (M2M) OEMs
- Chipset & module manufacturers
- Embedded solution providers & System integrators
The winner will be selected according to the following criteria:
- Innovation: concept of the device and use of technology in the development
- Device connectivity
- User experience: ease of use, platform accessibility
- Impact: to what extent it enhances the daily life of people
- Business model and sustainability
- Evidence of market success
- All entries must be operating and available during and/or until the end of 2016
Entry Deadlines & Key Dates
The Deadline for entries is Friday, 31st March 2017
Winners will be announced at the Webit Awards Ceremony in Sofia Tech Park on 25th April 2017