Best Cloud Service Provider
Best Cloud Service Provider is recognizing companies, offering a centralised data management systems and other distributed information solutions.
This includes various products, services and solutions and applications that are emerging through the use of cloud technology.
During the Webit Awards Ceremony, we will reward the Best Cloud Service Provider and Tourism both for Bulgaria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE).
Winner for Bulgaria
This award category is open to all organisations that develop, deliver or offer cloud services, solutions and apps to the market. They set benchmarks in file storage, synchronization and sharing, data back-up and recovery
The award entrants must demonstrate that the entry has been developed, operated or been available during and up to the end of 2016.
We welcome entries from the private sector. The following organisations are examples for eligible candidates, due to the nature of this award, it is by no means exhaustive:
- Cloud Service Providers & Enterprise IT organisations
- Application Developers & software Developers
- Content providers
- System integrators and aggregators
The winner will be selected according to the following criteria:
- Ease of use and navigation
- Security and reliability of the cloud service
- How does it correspond to the appropriate regulation concerning privacy & security in the countries where the service is available
- Level of innovation of the cloud service
- Accessibility from multiple platforms
- Customer satisfaction evidence
- All entries must be operating and available during and/or until the end of 2016
Entry Deadlines & Key Dates
The Deadline for entries is Friday, 31st March 2017
Winners will be announced at the Webit Awards Ceremony in Sofia Tech Park on 25th April 2017