You are young and smart and you are passionate about startups, technology and innovation?
Do you want to meet some of the brightest minds in the world and get better understanding of the ideas and projects that stay behind the change of tomorrow?
You are passionate about startups, technology, investments and innovations?
You have bright personality with communicative skills?
You are result oriented and you are passionate about technology and innovation?
You are very well organized, you like your files in order and you always know what where to find?
You like writing mails, and you always find a nice reason and way to follow up till you receive a reply?
Congratulations, you already did the first step by reading this!
- In the words of Mashable “The international event for the digital, technology and entrepreneurial ecosystem with special focus on EMEA.”.
- Forbes says Webit is the event that turns Sofia into a digital capital”,
- The Wall Street Journal calls it “ One of the most influential global digital industry gatherings”,
- Bloomberg: “ Webit time – the future is now”.
- TechCrunch: “One of these events you should not miss”.
But why do they say that?
It is because of Webit’s extremely dedicated team of young and passionate people who follow their dreams to change the world for better through innovations, technology and entrepreneurial ecosystems development.
Webit started a bit more than 10 years ago as a small but ambitious gathering which turned to be a global community with tens of thousands people as part of it and till now we held Webit events in Sofia, Istanbul, Singapore, Dubai and New Delhi. We have more ambitious plans to expand globally and thus we need new members in our Webit family.
Startups Account manager
- Making research, collect, read, check and put in order big amounts of data
- Communicating with some of the world's leading startups on daily basis
- Learning about each company’s business
- Motivating them to come pitch their idea at Webit
- Help the young entrepreneurs meet investors, media, partners, customers and grow their business.
What you’ll learn as being part of Webit team:
- You'll learn about new industries, business models, technologies and more from speaking with the CEOs and founders of the world's fastest-growing companies on a daily basis.
- You’ll develop your collaboration skills by working with other colleagues in the office , with our media and industry partners and you will be able to be creative doer!
- You will be able to meet face to face with some of the top people in digital and technology at global level
- If you are active enough you will be even able to lead us to some new locations for our events where we go together
We are looking for a person who:
- Is open minded, organised and believes that every challenge is an opportunity
- Doesn’t take “NO” for an answer
- Is communicative and loves to work in dynamic atmosphere
- Follows deadlines
- Has excellent command of English (written and verbal)
- Is extroverted and loves to communicate with people
- Wears a smile to the office, because it is a MUST accessory when talking with clients
- Makes fast and smart decisions in dynamic atmosphere
- Is detail oriented
Send us your CV with picture and also something in written why we need you in our team and what you believe will be the added value for you and us.
Not to miss!
Instead of a motivational letter, please include links to some startups you feel will have a great impact in 2019 and beyond. Or just you some that you really like personally and will be happy to see on site at Webit. Or may be their demo products are very attractive to be seen?
What does working at Webit look like?
We would like to have you 5 days a week, 8 hours per day.
We have a dynamic atmosphere where you will have to make fast and smart decisions.
The days of the Festival are like in live TV production - hard backstage work, precision is a must.
If you see yourself in that description and if you succeed to make us feel the same from the documents that you are about to send - we will call you back for a video interview.
If approved you will be part of our team of young professionals in our Webit home. You will be part of organization of digital and tech event series gathering some of world's top enterprise leaders, Europe's top policy makers and the hottest startups and founders.