YOU are the one we are looking for!
How do we know?
You not only believe that “content is king” but can create such.
You love writing, posting, tweeting, making pictures look attractive and “clickable”.
You like editing videos and making them “shareable”.
You are keen on technology and innovations and what's going on globally in these fields and you prefer to read Forbes, TechCrunch and Mashable instead of lifestyle magazines.
Sounds familiar? Then keep reading, you are at the right place!
- In the words of Mashable “The international event for the digital, technology and entrepreneurial ecosystem with special focus on EMEA.”.
- Forbes says Webit is the event that turns Sofia into a digital capital”,
- The Wall Street Journal calls it “ One of the most influential global digital industry gatherings”,
- Bloomberg: “ Webit time – the future is now”.
- TechCrunch: “One of these events you should not miss”.
But why do they say that?
It is because of Webit’s extremely dedicated team of young and passionate people who follow their dreams to change the world for better through innovations, technology and entrepreneurial ecosystems development.
Webit started a bit more than 10 years ago as a small but ambitious gathering which turned to be a global community with tens of thousands people as part of it and till now we held Webit events in Sofia, Istanbul, Singapore, Dubai and New Delhi. We have more ambitious plans to expand globally and thus we need new members in our Webit family.
Content / Media manager:
We are looking for an ambitious person who would add new point of view, bold ideas and create interesting and meaningful content that our community can learn from and enjoy.
- Creating valuable content for our Webit community, that will keeping them “live”, including:
- Writing and sharing articles covering topics that matter to our community,
- Creating videos and sharing our hundreds of hours of own production with valuable content that we have recorded
- Infographics, pictures, related to the industry
- Managing our social channels – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and the Webit blog
What you’ll learn as being part of Webit team:
- You'll learn about new industries, business models, technologies and more and will be working directly with high level people from some of the world's fastest-growing companies on a daily basis.
- You’ll develop your collaboration skills by working with other colleagues in the office , with our media and industry partners and you will be able to be result oriented doer!
- You will be able to meet face to face with some of the top people in digital and technology at global level
- If you are active enough you will be even able to lead us to some new locations for our events where we go together
- You’ll work on creative ways to increase media attendees at all of our events.
- You'll work with our Speakers team to identify and help secure newsworthy moments/announcements that would be of interest to media.
- You’ll work with media so to assure that we get maximum coverage.
- You’ll write press releases
- You will build relationships with media from around the world
If you are this perfect English speaking and writing personality - send us your CV with picture.
Not to miss!
Instead of a motivational letter, please send us something that is written by you or created by you as video content.
What does working at Webit look like?
We would like to have you 5 days a week, 8 hours per day.
We have a dynamic atmosphere where you will have to make fast and smart decisions.
The days of the Festival are like in live TV production - hard backstage work, precision is a must.
If you see yourself in that description and if you succeed to make us feel the same from the documents that you are about to send - we will call you back for a video interview.
If approved you will be part of our team of young professionals in our Webit home. You will be part of organization of digital and tech event series gathering some of world's top enterprise leaders, Europe's top policy makers and the hottest startups and founders.