Global Webit StartUp Challenge Audience Award Voting
by Qabila Media Productions
Qabila is a media content creator that capitalizes on crowdsourcing and digital media to provide clients with cost-effective content that reaches their target audience, in the most engaging and effective way. We bridge the gap between entertainment and the intellectual need of our target audience; from promotional videos to mass media content, we guarantee that the message of our client reaches the target audience effectively, by studying the audience behavior and adopting a crowdsourcing model that actively interacts and engages the audience to better understand them.Startup Presentation: www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS5wJpL8xXk
Startup Website: www.qabila.tv
Webit & Webit StartUp Challenge
Rules of Webit StartUp Challenge Audience Award Voting
- Every user has the righ to vote only once for any of the listed participants.
- The participants have the right to share their profile on the Webit Congress website and engage the users to vote for them. The links may be spread through social networks, emails, banners, blogs or other digital properties.
- The top 10 participants with the highest number of votes shall be awarded the right for pitch at Webit Congress Open Stage.
- The voting begins on 01.08.2013 and ends on 2.09.2013 at 12:00 GMT
- If a participant is proved to have used misleading and malicions practices during the voting process, all fake votes will be removed and the Jury has the right to suspend the participant from the competition, depending on the nature and volume of the offense.
- The participants have no right to offer any kind of rewards for voting. Offering material rewards in exchange for votes may lead to suspension from the competition.
- By voting for the participants in the Webit Congress 2013 StartUp Challenge, the users agree that the voting system uses his/her Facebook profile data for validation purposes and posts an update about the activity on the user's profile wall.