Webit Congress sneak preview
We have moved our home to Halic Congress Center in Istanbul - a 110 000 sq.m venue, where Webit Congress hosts 2 main zones:
Halic Congress Center
Devcamps for application developers, held by platform owners.
The agendas of the AppsWorld DevCamps for App Developers is developed by our respectful partners and sponsors and shall be announced at a later stage.
Workshops for industry professionals held by our respective partners.
The industry workshops agenda is developed by our respectful partners and sponsors and shall be announced at a later stage.
- Personalisation and Merchandising Strategies
- Retail Analytic / Big Data
- Payments, Digital Currency
- Consumer Experiences
- Technology adoption and platforms
300 C-level delegates:
- Executives Stream on the future of the Telco Industry
- Business to Consumer Stream (Topics: OTT)
- Business to Business Stream (Topics: Connected Cars, M2M, Cloud, mHealth)
- Business to Government Stream (Topics: SmartCities, Mobile Cities, mGovernance)
300 C-level delegates from
- Big Data
- Analytics - Search, Social, Local, Mobile, Web
- Consumer Insights
- Measurement - Audience, Social Media, Media
- Advertising Effectiveness
- Ad Verification
- Competitive Monitoring
- Effective Targeting
- Business Intelligence
300 high level delegates:
Leaders of The Future Conference
- Success factors (Product Development, Innovation, Productivity, Technologies, Platforms, Founders' stories, Demos)
- Space is the limit (Business Development, strategies, tactics, monetization, gamification, industries, marketing, partnerships, Founders' stories)
- Capital Talks (seed, rounds, tips and trick, Investors' point of view, Founders' stories)
- Let's conquer the world (Local vs. Global)
- Webit StartUp Challenge Finalists Elevator Pitches
- Webit StartUp Challenge Awards ceremony
Digital Marketing & Innovation Conference
- Social media
- Mobile Marketing
- Digital marketing, advertising, RTB
- Big Data, eMetrics, Business Intelligence
- Digital creativity
- Privacy and Cyber Security
eCommerce Gold Networking Area
The place to be if you want to explore business opportunities and network with eCommerce professionals from a wide range of industries, Major Retailers, Payment / security providers, eCommerce, mCommerce platform providers & app developers, NFC/POS technology experts
Telco Gold Networking Area
The meeting spot of the Telco Conference Attendees - representatives of Telco Vendors (Product & Service Providers), Telcos, Banks, Healthcare operators, Utilities, Government officials / Regulators.
VIP Networking Area
explore premium networking within Webit Congress, unparalleled top-level business opportunity for EMEA to get in contact with the global digital, tech and teco leaders and speakers of Webit Congress, along with all other Platinum Pass delegates.
Silver Networking Areas
The place to meet all visitors from the Digital Marketing and Innovation Conference. Great opportunity to network with 3000+ C-level executives from major companies (advertisers), C-level digital / technology industry professionals, C-level Broadcasters / Publishers / Agencies, Game / app developers and marketing, digital & tech experts from EMEA and all over the world.
Entrepreneurs Silver Networking Area
The place to meet and network with angel investors, VCs, incubators & Accelarators reps, Game / app developers, Tech/digital Industry Leaders and entrepreneurs from all over the world and startups from EMEA and Asia.
Reserve your expo booth at Webit Congress 2013 and showcase your products and services to over 8 000 key decision-makers from Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and the rest of the world!
StartUp Village Expo
The StartUp Village Expo represents the hall of fame of the most innovative and successful startups from Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia in 2013, who applied and have been selected among the finalists of Webit StartUp Challenge.
The inhabitants of the Webit StartUp Village Expo represent a fine selection of 21 companies out of more than 800 startups who apply for the opportunity to exhibit at Webit Congress and to meet and pitch in front of thousands of potential investors, clients, partners and media.
Don't miss the opportunity to have a chat with them. Here are the finalists from last year's challenge and inhabitants of StartUp Village 2012.
Metrix Gold Networking Area
Meet and network with CMOs, Marketing VPs/Directors/Managers, Web/Mobile/Digital Analysts, Business Intelligence Experts, CIOs/CTOs, IT Directors/Managers and Data Architects.